June 3rd was the deadline to solidify each teams roster for the ESL Cologne Major which will be played out early July. Fnatic were left with the decision to play with Wenton or hope for Olof’s arm to be ready in one month.
Over twitter Olofmeister announced that it will be Wenton playing for Fnatic at the upcoming major. While Olof has been seen in a few FPL’s, it seems his arm just isn’t ready for him to take the leap back into CS:GO.
Fnatic has played surprisingly decent after bringing Wenton aboard the team in replace of their other stand-in PlesseN and it will be fun to see how Wenton competes at the $1,000,000 major.
More information on the major and Olofmeister’s arm will be posted as soon as we hear it.
- Rainbow Six Siege roster has been acquired by Rogue
- Overwatch drops Lucioball mode and limited items!
- “Nadeshot” Starts His Own ESports Organization
- WASD or ESDF which is better for CS:GO?
- Panda Global Creates New League
- The Evolution of the LAN Event
- CLG CS:GO Roster Falling Apart
- Legitimizing eSports One Player At A Time
- ITG is looking to sponsor with growing organizations!
- Fly By Night Companies – Welcome To eSports
- Hitbox VS Twitch
- Porn Has No Spot In ESports
- AK-47 | Frontside Misty Giveaway
- What Does ELeague Mean For CS:GO
- Best Looking CS:GO Teams