After a rough season and an ever rougher 2-1 loss to Penta in the regulation match, Polish powerhouse Virtus.Pro is stepping away from their premier spot.
ESEA season 22 has no ties with the next ESL pro league and probably played into Virtus Pro’s decision to step away. This is probably one of VP’s smarter decisions as they now have an abundance of time to focus on the upcoming majors and large money LAN tournaments. Virtus Pro will be competing in the ESEA season 23 when it comes around in the fall.
Taking VP’s spot is the Swedish squad GGRabb who was supposed to be demoted into the main division.
What do you think about VP’s decision to step away from ESEA Season 22?
- Rainbow Six Siege roster has been acquired by Rogue
- Overwatch drops Lucioball mode and limited items!
- “Nadeshot” Starts His Own ESports Organization
- WASD or ESDF which is better for CS:GO?
- Panda Global Creates New League
- The Evolution of the LAN Event
- CLG CS:GO Roster Falling Apart
- Legitimizing eSports One Player At A Time
- ITG is looking to sponsor with growing organizations!
- Fly By Night Companies – Welcome To eSports
- Hitbox VS Twitch
- Porn Has No Spot In ESports
- AK-47 | Frontside Misty Giveaway
- What Does ELeague Mean For CS:GO
- Best Looking CS:GO Teams