Why Are Battle Royale Games So Popular?
For several years, the battle royale genre has been rising to the top of the gaming table. Ever since PUBG and Fortnite released, the battle royale games have seen unimaginably powerful growth in terms of popularity, market value, and overall availability. Today, battle royale games dominate the industry, from esports tournaments and streaming platforms to content creation and technological advancements.
- C9 White forfeits Game Changers match against Immortals after missing start time by two minutes
- Apex Legends Dev Hints at Upcoming World’s Edge POI Changes
- ShahZaM: Sentinels SicK Will Miss 2022 VCT NA LCQ
- EG execute deathless game over TSM to start week four of 2022 LCS Summer Split
- EG execute perfect game over TSM to start week four of 2022 LCS Summer Split
- Fnatic finds synergy; beats G2 Esports in third LEC Summer Split match of the week
- Everything unveiled for Genshin Impact’s Version 2.8 update
- Bethesda Staff Reportedly Frustrated With Limited Access to Reproductive Healthcare
- Bethesda Staff Reportedly Frustrated By Limited Access to Reproductive Healthcare
- Overwatch 2 Adds Damage Mitigation to Scoreboard
- Ubisoft to Feature In-Game Climate Change Events for Green Game Jam 2022
- How to Complete the Fabien Centonze Shapeshifters Objective in FIFA 22
- New Brigitte Skin Comes With Unique Voice Lines
- How to Complete the Flashback Trent Alexander-Arnold Shapeshifters SBC in FIFA 22
- Everything Announced in the Genshin Impact Version 2.8 Livestream
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!