Warzone’s Operation Monarch Divides the Community
For the next two weeks, Warzone players will be able to fight against iconic ‘titans’ in Operation Monarch. This Limited-Time Mode ‘LTM’ pits regular, everyday Warzone players against the likes of King Kong and Godzilla, live and in-game, exclusively in Caldera. For some, this is a whirlwind of excitement, bursting at the seams with high-octane, exhilarating action. However, for some, including some of Warzone’s top content creators, it’s an embarrassing and childish event that must be avoided at all costs.
While most fans agreed with the Two-Time, there were some that fired back against him. In one response, a Twitter user wrote, “Your persona is like the epitome of a superhero comic book character created by a 9-year-old.” It seems that the driving issue behind the Operation Monarch event is that it’s relatively juvenile. Even the skins released as part of the event-specific bundles are arguably aimed at a younger audience.
- Pac-Man is coming to Fortnite
- PS Plus will reportedly have PS1 CRT filter and other visual options
- FaZe karrigan’s PGL Major Antwerp win was a journey six years in the making
- Bad News Eagles are proof that CS:GO is still open for new contenders
- BLAST partners with DI to create Danish esports framework
- FaZe Clan Wins PGL CSGO Major Antwerp 2022
- Introducing the Video Game City Week
- The International 11 to be held in Singapore
- PSG Talon strike again as G2 drop third straight game at MSI rumble stage
- V Rising Craft Leather Guide – How to Craft Leather and its uses
- DarkZero claims Rainbow Six Charlotte Major trophy
- How Can Esports Orgs Become Profitable? | Esports Earnings Revealed
- Set 7 adjusts TFT items Dragon’s Claw, Bloodthirster, and Gunblade
- 7 dragons take over TFT in Dragonlands set
- TFT Set 7 ‘big brain’ Augments challenge players via risk/reward strategies
100 Thieves Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 Esports Esports betting Esports event Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!