CS:GO: An Overview of The Support Role
ESTNN breaks down the basics of the support role in CS:GO.
People who’ve played CS 1.6 and never tried CS:GO probably don’t know much about the support role in this game. Although this position was not popular once CS:GO became available, most teams quickly realized they needed it. Hence, almost every professional CS team in the world has a support in its roster.
- New Dota 2 update finally adds forfeit option, but only for 5-player parties
- Team Liquid washes over Entity 2-0
- Arenas matches will not count toward Summer Sundown rewards in Apex
- MLB The Show 22 ‘Southpaw Specialist’: How to Complete the Mystery Mission
- FIFA 22 Marco Reus Player Moments SBC Leaked
- Daniel James FIFA 22 Shapeshifters Objective Leaked
- Does Hypercharge: Unboxed Have Crossplay?
- 00 Nation win first ‘SKLASSICO’ to knock Imperial out of IEM Cologne
- Fall Guys celebrates 50 million players after switching to free-to-play in only 2 weeks!
- Dota gameplay update experiments with a surrender button, plus additional queue changes
- Hypercharge: Unboxed Cheats
- MLB The Show 22 June Monthly Awards: How to Complete Fast
- IceManIsaac Shows Off Laser Beam KG M40 Warzone Loadout
- Is Hypercharge: Unboxed Coming to PS5?
- Fall Guys’ move to free-to-play gives game second wind on Twitch
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!