Dota 2 The International 2022 Prize Pool – Way lower than years past?
Ti11 will likely feature a lower prize pool than any of previous years. Prize funds for this event has grown and grown, regularly setting new records. Dota 2′ premier event is still unbeaten industry-wide in terms of financial earnings. However, this year’s Battle Pass and crowdfunding are moving at a slower pace then expected, and the prize pool seems to reflect it.
- TSM partners up with National Breast Cancer Foundation with limited edition jersey
- 5 Fortnite collaborations that were teased but never happened
- Nintendo officially launches its Nintendo Pictures animation studio
- This is the moment Overwatch 1 died forever
- WhosImmortal Brandishes Destructive Close Quarters Loadout in Warzone Season 5
- Apex Legends Community Discovers New Sprintout Cancel Trick That Raises Reaction Time
- How to Fix Dead by Daylight Error Code 8001
- Dead by Daylight and PUBG Team Up for Halloween
- Rocket League’s Octane Spawner is joining Fortnite: A guide to using the vehicle
- EA’s Dead Space remake getting first official gameplay reveal tomorrow
- Overwatch servers shut down, When does Overwatch 2 go live?
- Pokémon GO Team Leaders New Looks Revealed
- Tower of Fantasy Vera Expansion Will be Free
- TSM Albralelie Shares Apex Legends Trick to Only Get Gold Loot With Lifeline’s Ultimate
- FIFA 23 78+ Upgrade: How to Complete the SBC
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!