TI11 Battle Pass – Upcoming updates, Rewards and Perks
The International 11 Battle Pass has been frankly underwhelming. Fans complained that the latest battle pass lacked many features that its predecessors offered, and also lesser reward drops per level.
The TI11 Battle Pass released on September 1, which is comparably later than typical TI battle passes. Valve turned to such direction by justifying that they want the TI11 Battle Pass to last long past the International 2022, where purchasers can enjoy the perks for a longer duration too.
- Dorfromantik’s on Switch and I love it more than ever
- Dome Keeper review – not quite digging it
- “They played very fast. It’s not something we expected. Usually they don’t really play like this”: G2 NiKo after win over NAVI
- NiKo CS: GO Crosshair and viewmodel settings
- QUIZ: Guess who said this
- mONESY CS: GO Crosshair and viewmodel settings
- How to register for the PMCO Fall Split 2022?
- Team Vitality survive ESL Pro League challenge from Outsiders
- You can now buy TI11 talent voice lines without gambling on stickers
- Iran Bans Dota 2 – Iranian gamers cut off from games amid protests and dissent
- Fnatic Razork: “I feel like we will actually win against everyone [in Play-Ins] if we keep this level”
- Worlds 2022: DFM Secure their first win of Worlds 2022 over Chiefs Esports Club
- How to get free Legendary Kiriko skin in Overwatch 2
- Overwatch League ‘Calling All Heroes’ Inclusive Program Announced
- Overwatch 2 ‘Calling All Heroes’ Inclusive Program Announced
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!