Carlos steps down as CEO OF G2 Esports
G2 Esports Carlos “Ocelote” Rodriguez has announced that he is stepping down as CEO. Carlos, who became synonymous with his organisation, recently came under heavy public criticism after he released a video partying with Andrew Tate and doubled down on it with a tweet defending his friendship.
- Rocket League’s Octane Spawner is joining Fortnite: A guide to using the vehicle
- EA’s Dead Space remake getting first official gameplay reveal tomorrow
- Overwatch servers shut down, When does Overwatch 2 go live?
- Pokémon GO Team Leaders New Looks Revealed
- Tower of Fantasy Vera Expansion Will be Free
- TSM Albralelie Shares Apex Legends Trick to Only Get Gold Loot With Lifeline’s Ultimate
- FIFA 23 78+ Upgrade: How to Complete the SBC
- Worlds Play-In Knockouts – Who’s going to the main event?
- FIFA 23 Dynamic Duos: How to Complete the Mbemba and Suarez SBCs
- Bethesda celebrating Fallout’s 25th anniversary with a Fallout 76 Free Play week
- Four-Time NBA Champion Stephen Curry Coming to PGA Tour 2K23
- Retro Studios once pitched a Final Fantasy Tactics-like Zelda game to Nintendo
- Ex-Criterion staff reveal scrapped plans for Black sequel
- TOTW 3 Predictions FIFA 23: Who’s Getting in?
- DF Direct Weekly: Stadia is dead – so what will it take to make cloud gaming a success?
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!