Diablo Immortal player spends $100k to level up character, breaks matchmaking
Diablo Immortal, Blizzard’s notorious out-of-season April fool’s joke has gained quite the reputation. Not necessarily a good one, but because Diablo Immortal employs every pay-to-win party trick in the monetized mobile game playbook. And one player pushed the game’s P2W mechanics to the limit. They spent $100k on Diablo Immortal, maxing out their character.
- Boyfriend Dungeon Secret Weapons DLC out today for free
- Eminem takes over Fortnite’s ICON Radio; what’s next?
- How to Get Silcoon in Pokémon GO
- We Are OFK review – frothy pop music meets likeable teen drama
- Pokémon Center plagued by queues despite pre-booking system
- Planet of Lana Release Delayed to Spring 2023
- Tansoku wins Hearthstone Masters Tour Murder at Castle Nathria
- New Call of Duty skin appears to plagiarise former Infinity Ward employee working on Dr Disrespect game
- Untamed Isles is a cautionary tale of game development funded by crypto investors
- Doom Skins Heading Back to Fall Guys
- Mario Kart 8’s new Booster Course Pass tracks betray their mobile origins
- Fans think The Matrix is coming to MultiVersus
- New Photos Emerge of Fallout TV Series
- EA scores own goal with FIFA 23 pricing mix up
- Nintendo was working on platform-agnostic accessibility controller, Reggie Fils-Aimé says
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!