Fortnite adds double movement for keyboard & mouse players
A significant change is coming to Fortnite Battle Royale. Epic Games confirmed in a recent tweet that Fortnite would add a double movement option for keyboard and mouse players. As a result, this means players will no longer require a specialized keyboard or third-party software to move diagonally.
OES Online eSports are our gold sponsor. They cover live esports events and the latest esports news. Check them out.
- UTA Signs Esports Company GameSquare
- The Rise of eSports: How Competitive Gaming is Taking the World by Storm
- An LCS veteran has role swapped to support, joins NA amateur team
- CS2 introduces game-changing chicken mechanic—and everyone loves it
- CS2 June 6 update patch notes
- Esports Under Threat as Twitch’s New Advertising Guidelines Target Third-Party Ads
- Twitch’s new advertisement policy could be devastating for eSports
- M0NESY and NiKo stunned by one new CS2 feature
- Coca-Cola and Riot Games join forces to create League of Legends-inspired flavour
- Global Esports and Velocity Gaming set to clash in VCL South Asia Split 2 Showmatch
- Spotlight On: Faculty Focus on DEI in Esports at Conference
- Eighty Percent of the World’s Esports Followers Live in the Asia-Pacific Says New Study
- Evil Geniuses confirm Valorant star Demon1 will play at VCT Masters Tokyo
- Diablo 4 Players express disappointment over the lack of enough Social Features at Launch
- Revenant Esports enters ‘Counter-Strike: Global Offensive’ tournament with prize pool of Rs 2 crore –
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!