G2 CEO Carlos placed on leave for 8 weeks after Andrew Tate tweet
Following a tumultuous twenty-four hours of damage mitigation, G2 Esports has released a statement announcing their CEO Carlos Ocelote will be on leave for the next eight weeks without earnings. This comes following a huge social media backlash after he shared a video of him celebrating a G2 victory with infamous influencer Andrew Tate.
- All the New Features Coming to NBA 2K Mobile
- Is There an Auction House in Madden Mobile 23?
- Metaphor Showcases Deadly Assault Rifle Loadout in Warzone Season 5
- Apex Legends Dev Provides Update on Possible Adjustments Coming to Gibraltar
- How to Get to Northrend in Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Apex Legends Devs Working on Balancing ‘Scan’ Legends
- How to Get MLB The Show 22 Milestone Albert Pujols
- Is Verdansk Coming Back in Warzone 2?
- Dendi and B8 to host a charity show match in support of Ukraine
- Marvel Unlimited and Fortnite Partnership Explained
- Best Ways to Earn Revives in Pokemon GO
- FIFA 23 Early Access Upgrade: How to Complete
- Angel Di Maria FIFA 23: How to Complete the Ones to Watch SBC
- HBO’s The Last of Us gets first full-length trailer
- Battlefield 2042 update reworks map, adds vault weapons
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!