Kooky Chemist, the new public enemy in Hearthstone Battlegrounds? Is it a bug or a feature?
After the Grease Bot ban, Hearthstone Battelgrounds players still have something to be afraid of, Kooky Chemist interactions. Hearthstone introduced Kooky Chemist to Battlegrounds a little more than a month ago with Patch 23.6, and it has been breaking the game ever since. Let’s recap all the abusive interactions Kooky Chemist has in Hearthstone Battlegrounds, and then you can decide if they are bugs or features.
- Slime Rancher 2 hits early access this September
- The Outlast Trials Confirmed for Gamescom 2022
- Don’t expect to see more of Starfield at Gamescom
- 1m have already flocked to Cult of the Lamb
- Death Stranding coming to PC Game Pass
- Ooblets coming to Nintendo Switch this September
- Where to Find Pirate Cannons in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- Sega battling Hyenas alpha gameplay leak
- Cult of the Lamb was not blocked from Game Pass, despite claims to the contrary
- Blizzard really wants to reassure you on Diablo 4’s monetisation
- In praise of the video game starter island
- Vitality CS:GO and GG.BET make serious buzz with new partnership
- Fortnite Launches Phantasm’s Level Up Quest Pack
- Valorant Operator Skins: Price, Release Date, Rarity, How to Get
- Super People Final Beta: How to Get Access
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!