Riot Games partners with Tiffany & Co. to redesign the League of Legends Worlds trophy
Riot Games has entered into a partnership with American luxury Jeweller Tiffany & Co. to reimagine the Summoner’s Cup. The agreement will see the company give a new dimension to the Summoner’s cup for the next few years.
- EA’s Dead Space remake getting first official gameplay reveal tomorrow
- Pokémon GO Team Leaders New Looks Revealed
- Tower of Fantasy Vera Expansion Will be Free
- TSM Albralelie Shares Apex Legends Trick to Only Get Gold Loot With Lifeline’s Ultimate
- FIFA 23 78+ Upgrade: How to Complete the SBC
- Worlds Play-In Knockouts – Who’s going to the main event?
- FIFA 23 Dynamic Duos: How to Complete the Mbemba and Suarez SBCs
- Bethesda celebrating Fallout’s 25th anniversary with a Fallout 76 Free Play week
- Four-Time NBA Champion Stephen Curry Coming to PGA Tour 2K23
- Retro Studios once pitched a Final Fantasy Tactics-like Zelda game to Nintendo
- Ex-Criterion staff reveal scrapped plans for Black sequel
- TOTW 3 Predictions FIFA 23: Who’s Getting in?
- DF Direct Weekly: Stadia is dead – so what will it take to make cloud gaming a success?
- Players say goodbye to Overwatch
- Streamer MissMikkaa beats Elden Ring using only a dance pad
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!