Who is the Iron Boar in LoL and how do they associate with the Udyr rework?
After long anticipation, Riot Games finally released the reveal trailer for the upcoming rework of Udyr, The Spirit Walker. With the game ever-evolving, Riot Games felt it was time for Udyr to receive some love. The Udyr rework is just one of many visual and gameplay updates (VGU) Riot is planning to release in the upcoming months and years. In the trailer, fans get a comprehensive look into what is to come for the Spirit Walker.
- This is the moment Overwatch 1 died forever
- WhosImmortal Brandishes Destructive Close Quarters Loadout in Warzone Season 5
- Apex Legends Community Discovers New Sprintout Cancel Trick That Raises Reaction Time
- How to Fix Dead by Daylight Error Code 8001
- Dead by Daylight and PUBG Team Up for Halloween
- Rocket League’s Octane Spawner is joining Fortnite: A guide to using the vehicle
- EA’s Dead Space remake getting first official gameplay reveal tomorrow
- Overwatch servers shut down, When does Overwatch 2 go live?
- Pokémon GO Team Leaders New Looks Revealed
- Tower of Fantasy Vera Expansion Will be Free
- TSM Albralelie Shares Apex Legends Trick to Only Get Gold Loot With Lifeline’s Ultimate
- FIFA 23 78+ Upgrade: How to Complete the SBC
- Worlds Play-In Knockouts – Who’s going to the main event?
- FIFA 23 Dynamic Duos: How to Complete the Mbemba and Suarez SBCs
- Bethesda celebrating Fallout’s 25th anniversary with a Fallout 76 Free Play week
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!