XSET confirms the team did not ask for replayed round on the controversial turret bug ruling
In what would have been an otherwise innocuous, yet thrilling finish to FPX beating XSET 2-1, Riot admins ruled that the final round on Ascent would need to be replayed due to an in-game bug involving the Killjoy turret. As the production crew, crowd and players were exiting the venue, Riot dragged them back on stage to play out the final rounds, much to the chagrin of the players and staff.
- Dorfromantik’s on Switch and I love it more than ever
- Dome Keeper review – not quite digging it
- “They played very fast. It’s not something we expected. Usually they don’t really play like this”: G2 NiKo after win over NAVI
- NiKo CS: GO Crosshair and viewmodel settings
- QUIZ: Guess who said this
- mONESY CS: GO Crosshair and viewmodel settings
- How to register for the PMCO Fall Split 2022?
- Team Vitality survive ESL Pro League challenge from Outsiders
- You can now buy TI11 talent voice lines without gambling on stickers
- Iran Bans Dota 2 – Iranian gamers cut off from games amid protests and dissent
- Fnatic Razork: “I feel like we will actually win against everyone [in Play-Ins] if we keep this level”
- Worlds 2022: DFM Secure their first win of Worlds 2022 over Chiefs Esports Club
- How to get free Legendary Kiriko skin in Overwatch 2
- Overwatch League ‘Calling All Heroes’ Inclusive Program Announced
- Overwatch 2 ‘Calling All Heroes’ Inclusive Program Announced
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!