Yay’s Valorant crosshair and video settings
There’s few players as aggressive and as confident as OpTiC Gaming’s Jaccob “yay” Whiteaker. The Chamber player is well known for his aggression on both sides of the match and often he will get the entry frag easily. While playing Valorant like the pros takes a lot of skill and dedication, you can still try your best by using the crosshair settings and Valorant settings of Yay.
- When Do Tower of Fantasy Servers Open?
- Tower of Fantasy Download Size Listed
- How Many Courses Are There in Two Point Campus?
- Microsoft says Elden Ring, GTA5 Xbox cloud listings due to “bug”
- Sony announces August PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium games
- Is Two Point Campus on Switch?
- The Secret of Monkey Island saw 25% of its dialogue cut before release
- Farthest Frontier understands the best moments of city-builders are the beginnings
- SMPR & Moist surprisingly dominant in Group A – RLCS Worlds 2022
- Splatoon 3 gets three-way fights and a demo later this month
- A free demo for The DioField Chronicle is out now
- Cult of the Lamb review – a genre mash-up with a lot of ideas
- Xbox announces Gamescom 2022 line-up
- How to Fire Staff in Two Point Campus
- Pokémon Go’s ticketed global summer finale detailed
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!