TFT Set 7 Patch 12.12 Notes: Dragon Reworks, Augment Changes and More
TFT Set 7 is getting its first set of changes since its launch so let’s look at what are these.
Dragonlands has been live for a couple of weeks by now and it can be said that it is a success for Riot. Players once again enjoyed the new set, even though there was a worry the lesser number of newer set mechanics could turn some people away.
- Arenas matches will not count toward Summer Sundown rewards in Apex
- Does Hypercharge: Unboxed Have Crossplay?
- 00 Nation win first ‘SKLASSICO’ to knock Imperial out of IEM Cologne
- Hypercharge: Unboxed Cheats
- MLB The Show 22 June Monthly Awards: How to Complete Fast
- IceManIsaac Shows Off Laser Beam KG M40 Warzone Loadout
- Is Hypercharge: Unboxed Coming to PS5?
- Fall Guys’ move to free-to-play gives game second wind on Twitch
- FaZe Swagg Reveals Advanced Warfare ‘ASM1 Speakeasy’ Warzone Loadout
- Madden NFL 23 Ratings Reveal: When is it?
- Itch.io bundle of indie games for abortion funds surpasses $200,000 goal with 8 days remaining
- Is Hypercharge: Unboxed Coming to Xbox?
- Diana Taurasi, Sue Bird Named NBA 2K23 WNBA Edition Cover Athletes
- What is Hypercharge: Unboxed?
- Can Ledyba be Shiny in Pokémon GO?
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!