Axie Infinity continues to crumble, with it the dream of P2E plus Esports
Few months ago, we had the perfect crypto duel game for esports paired with a great two-fold play to earn model. Turns out, neither was perfect, and we have a long way ahead for a true Crypto/NFT plus esports game.
- Respawn rolls out update to fix gamebreaking Apex Legends Xbox controller issue
- CLG to dive further into fighting games with more signings and new weekly tournament series
- All teams qualified for VCT Champions 2022
- Movistar Riders stun Vitality to end Day 1 of IEM Cologne 2022
- Nisha owns as Team Secret get 2-1 win over Gaimin Gladiators
- Players weigh in on presence of unsigned teams at VCT Game Changers: ‘Being signed is an illusion’
- MLB The Show 22 June Monthly Awards Predictions
- GTA 6 Release Date: Is There Going To be a GTA 6?
- MLB The Show 22 All-Star Game Content: What to Expect
- FIFA 22 FUTTIES Apparently Starting July 8, According to Leak
- MLB The Show 22 Sizzling Summer Program End Date
- Destiny Mobile Game Reportedly in Development by Bungie and NetEase
- F1 22 Audio Cutting Out: How to Fix
- Fall Guys Abstergo’s Challenge Details
- DarkZero signs ALGS Stage 2 Playoffs champs, former Reignite roster
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!