CoD Mobile Season 7 brings big map changes, challenges and weapon
CoD Mobile Season 7 is set to bring a lot of new content to the game. This includes a new battle pass, a themed event with the Netflix series Ghost In The Shell: SAC_2045, a new operator skill, SMG, and much more to the game.
While the new season will officially begin at this time, the content update for it will be released a bit beforehand. Players will be able to download it through their respective application stores or an in-game update.
- Pokémon Center plagued by queues despite pre-booking system
- Planet of Lana Release Delayed to Spring 2023
- New Call of Duty skin appears to plagiarise former Infinity Ward employee working on Dr Disrespect game
- Untamed Isles is a cautionary tale of game development funded by crypto investors
- Doom Skins Heading Back to Fall Guys
- Mario Kart 8’s new Booster Course Pass tracks betray their mobile origins
- Fans think The Matrix is coming to MultiVersus
- New Photos Emerge of Fallout TV Series
- EA scores own goal with FIFA 23 pricing mix up
- Nintendo was working on platform-agnostic accessibility controller, Reggie Fils-Aimé says
- Leaked Fallout set images give us a closer look at TV adaptation
- Raven Software Teases 120-Player Titanium Trials Duos in Warzone
- Fresh report alleges sexist workplace at Nintendo of America
- DualSense’s haptics need to find the right balance of immersion and functionality
- Fans believe Death Stranding may soon hit PC Game Pass
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!