Overwatch: How to take advantage of Tracer
Every hero in Overwatch is unique and offers something special. Of course, some of them are more popular than others because they deal more damage and are extremely fun to play. Tracer is definitely one of the names that fall into this category.
The hero is notorious for her fast movement speed and ability to deal a lot of burst damage. As expected, Tracer will remain almost the same in Overwatch 2. In fact, we only know that her Pulse Pistols will do slightly less damage than before.
- LCS and LEC TL;DW week 2: CLG rewards the faithful, Vitality stumbles again, and the newest king of Europe is… Excel Esports?!
- XSET ride momentum train straight over OpTic to secure NA VCT win and spot at Champions
- CEOtaku returns in September, full game lineup revealed
- First-place CLG keep red-hot start rolling, deal reigning champs EG first loss of LCS 2022 Summer
- 8 wins in a row: Fnatic crowned champions of EMEA Challengers Stage 2 without losing a single match
- ‘Perfection’: Atlanta FaZe down Los Angeles Thieves with flawless Search and Destroy maps
- C9 make amends for winless start to LCS 2022 Summer with 2-0 weekend after dismantling 100 Thieves
- Florida Mutineers impress in sweep of Minnesota RØKKR during 2022 Call of Duty League Major 4 qualifiers
- Golden Guardians’ Olleh picks Dr. Mundo support in LCS Summer Split victory over TSM
- Fnatic wins VCT Challenger EMEA with thrilling 3-0 against FunPlus Phoenix
- Apex Legends Player Discovers Gravity Cannon Recoil Trick
- Potential Nerfs Headed to NZ-41 After Its Rise in Popularity
- Dota 2 EEU Tour 3 Division I and II Overview – Week 3
- How Big is Naraka: Bladepoint’s Download Size?
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Chapter Total
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!