Overwatch: Lúcio Guide, Drop The Beat
Every hero in Overwatch is fun to play but sometimes is more interesting than others. This is especially true for heroes in the support role because some of them may not seem that exciting. Fortunately, there is one hero that people love using in every meta, and his name is Lúcio.
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 has now passed 1m sales
- Marvel Snap and 5 other games that Killed Hearthstone
- Moonlighter coming to Netflix mobile game library next week
- PlayStation’s Days of Play 2022 sale is now on for PS4 and PS5
- Call of Duty: Warzone’s Season 3 Reloaded patch notes are here
- Activision Blizzard Workers Form Anti-Discrimination Committee
- The Lord of the Rings Gollum Release Date Revealed
- TI10 wins an Emmy! Valve claims award for Outstanding Esports Championship Coverage
- GodLike Esports signs exclusive partnership with Rooter
- Warzone 2 Full Map Leaked, POIs Revealed
- Endpoint signs Rejin as new CS:GO head coach
- Enthusiast Gaming’s largest shareholder launches public campaign for leadership and board changes
- Jukeyz ranks his top 5 Warzone players of all time
- Does the original Xbox One still have what it takes to run modern cross-gen games?
- Call of Duty leaker posts mock-up image of Warzone 2’s map
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Brazil Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!