Overwatch: Mercy, One of The Best Supports
Make the most out of your next support game in Overwatch with our guide to one of the best supports in the game; Mercy.
Every support hero in Overwatch is fun to play and essential for a given team’s success. However, some heroes are much stronger than others, especially when used in combination with specific DPS and tanks.
- Sources: Shox set to depart Team Liquid
- 100 Thieves hires Oracle’s Elixir founder Tim Sevenhuysen as director of esports analytics
- Sea of Thieves is calling all clue hunters as its first narrative Mystery goes live
- Maniac: “It’s now or never for karrigan!” | CSGO Major Interview
- Spirit eliminate Brazilian side FURIA from PGL Antwerp Major, set up semifinal clash with FaZe
- Aphelios and Pantheon top Legends of Runeterra Americas Seasonal meta
- Is Vampire Survivors on Xbox Game Pass?
- 100 Thieves announces plans to develop a video game
- Sony Expedites Carbon Neutrality Goal By 10 years
- TFT May 2022 Dev Drop: Dragonlands Info Rundown
- FaZe Clan appoints Zach Katz as President and Chief Operating Officer
- Potential Overwatch 2 Update Teased by Blizzard
- Esports Awards moves to Las Vegas, renews Secretlab and Verizon sponsorships
- Esports Awards 2022 to move to Las Vegas, nominations now open
- Modern Warfare 2 Leaks Round-Up: Key Dates, DMZ Mode, Maps, Perks, Movement and More
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Brazil Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports event Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!