P2E: Where Are We Going? Insights from Jeff Donnelley, Founder & CEO of MegaFans
As the world continues to move towards decentralized technology, various industries are developing new ways to innovate using cryptocurrencies and P2E (Play-to-Earn) models.
The growth of the metaverse and the increasing number of play-to-earn crypto games has also caused the gaming industry to integrate various blockchain technologies. These include DeFi, NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens), cryptocurrencies, and other blockchain concepts. Through this technology, gamers can now trade in-game assets and characters, earn rewards, and more.
- All the New Features Coming to NBA 2K Mobile
- Is There an Auction House in Madden Mobile 23?
- Metaphor Showcases Deadly Assault Rifle Loadout in Warzone Season 5
- Apex Legends Dev Provides Update on Possible Adjustments Coming to Gibraltar
- How to Get to Northrend in Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Apex Legends Devs Working on Balancing ‘Scan’ Legends
- How to Get MLB The Show 22 Milestone Albert Pujols
- Is Verdansk Coming Back in Warzone 2?
- Dendi and B8 to host a charity show match in support of Ukraine
- Marvel Unlimited and Fortnite Partnership Explained
- Best Ways to Earn Revives in Pokemon GO
- FIFA 23 Early Access Upgrade: How to Complete
- Angel Di Maria FIFA 23: How to Complete the Ones to Watch SBC
- HBO’s The Last of Us gets first full-length trailer
- Battlefield 2042 update reworks map, adds vault weapons