Fortune’s Keep $100k Finals: Small Streamers Take the Biggest Prize
As thousands of viewers tuned into the Fortune’s Keep $100k tournament, expectations were running rampant. From the pool of teams competing, the finalists were whittled down, with sixteen of them stepping up to seek victory in the Grand Final. But, in a shocking, storming result, it wasn’t a top-tier professional organisation that took the prize, but a trio of relatively small Warzone streamers.
It has been a busy off-season for Call of Duty esports. From the retro-fuelled Black Ops 2 tournament hosted by OpTic to the high-stakes Warzone competitions, there’s plenty to keep fans occupied before the Call of Duty League 2023 season kicks off in December. This was the latest in a long line of high-reward Warzone tournaments, and, as it stands, it’s probably the final event we’ll see play out on the current Warzone platform.
- Apex Legends players can get an exclusive fall-themed skin for Catalyst with new Prime Gaming reward
- Evil Geniuses may have found its way into the SA Dota 2 scene after a staple org ceases operations
- Which NA team won the VCT 2023 offseason? Preseason grades for all NA VALORANT rosters
- Tier One Entertainment purchases RSG’s Division 1 Dota Pro Circuit slot in SEA
- ‘Bad math’ fixed, Mech and Anima Squad nerfed in latest TFT Set 8 PBE patch
- No dev1ce? No problem. Astralis dominate first CS:GO matches at Elisa Masters Espoo
- Who said video games aren’t useful? UFC fighter learned English thanks to Call of Duty
- Around the world in 80 plays: Valve can’t seem to figure out where its Dota 2 champions come from
- Riot delays League feature to next year as devs add finishing touches to new system
- DWG KIA finalizes VALORANT roster with former On Sla2ers star
- Warzone 2 Unhinged game mode allows players to assimilate enemies into their squad
- Gla1ve shuts down rumors about dev1ce’s form ahead of Astralis return
- HisWattson worries Apex Legends will become the next Titanfall if a big problem isn’t fixed
- Modern Warfare 2’s season 01 update is now live, and its patch notes are full of some pretty nice improvements
- Ubisoft and Riot launch first cross-industry research project to combat toxicity
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!