All posts tagged "Esports Partnership"
/ 9 months ago
Media company and streaming platform HyperLive Entertainment has signed a strategic partnership with esports organisation Nova Esports.
- Results for 2023 Call of Duty League Major One qualifiers
- Nintendo claims it did not shut down Smash World Tour, but the community isn’t buying it
- Almost caught the captain: KuroKy to lead Nigma in 2023 DPC despite retirement rumors
- S4th times the charm: Alliance brings back some familiar faces for latest Dota 2 rebuild
- Chamber’s not alone: Nearly every VALORANT agent receives a change in the 5.12 patch
- Scump’s last ride in CDL goes off the rails early due to controversial delay between OpTic and RØKKR
- Halo Infinite’s multiplayer creative director leaves 343 Industries as game’s future gets murkier
- The CDL is back on Twitch, but fans can’t simp over Simp in chat
- Liquid acquires World Champion jungler, goes full Korean with revamped LCS roster for 2023
- New NA VALORANT Challengers League info points to a cutthroat season fans won’t want to miss
- Owakening leads Boston Breach in major upset to kick off 2023 CDL season
- CS:GO fan literally names his son after FalleN
- Confused about Overwatch 2’s Butterfinger sprays? You’re not alone
- Fan creates amazing version of CS:GO’s Dust II in VALORANT—but you can’t play it
- A fan-favorite map is finally making a return to VALORANT
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!