CLG CS:GO Roster Falling Apart
CLG after having a rather horrendous and disappointing performance at the ESL One Cologne Major (didn’t make it out of group play) losing to both Gambit and Dignitas,”Tarik” the star player on the roster and coach “Pita” have decided to leave the team.
Although this may seem very sudden as CLG is in some major leagues “Tarik” will still be playing with the roster until the end of ELEAGUE. This will be his last appearance as a CLG player.
CLG explained how “Tarik” will no longer be competing competetivly until at least 2017. Although he may be taking a break, he wants to be streaming regularly and get better as a player. In the post it seemed as if “Tarik” made this decision because he wants to spend more time with his family and settle down for a bit before trying to play professionaly again.
As for Pita, the European coach has also decided that he wants to move back to Europe to be closer to his family. We see this as a good decision on his part because there is no real point of trying to coach a team that has not been having much of any success recently. That being said it looks like CLG want to completely start fresh with new players and such.
CLG have not had a stable roster since the let go of “Fugly.” At this time once again CLG were in a bit of a hole and the uncertainty led to them picking up “Pita” as the coach. This was all leading up to ELEAGUE and the previous major.
As of rcently they let go of AWPer and star player “JDM” in return they got Liquid’s newcomer “Koosta.” Personally, I don’t feel this was the best decision to make as “JDM” is quite possibly the best AWP in North America. He should have been the base of that CLG and letting him go may spark all sorts of new problems for this CLG roster.
CLG is now looking for players to fill their two remaining spots for the future as they have many leagues and tournaments coming up very fast. Good luck to CLG and I hope to see better things in the future from them.
- National Students Esports extends partnership with Intel
- Saudi Esports Federation and Stc Group Announce Strategic Partnership
- NAOS Esports gets outright semis berth in VCT Ascension
- Top F1 Esports pro threatens to quit over mandated equipment faults: “It’s so unfair”
- Esports tournaments 2023: All event dates for major competitions
- Esports viewership has grown 3x since 2017 — but not uniformly, report finds
- Esports in Higher Ed: How the Right Peripherals Can Boost Multiplayer Gaming
- AUEM 23 Preview: The University Esports Masters Teams
- CS veteran wants to revive legendary squad for CS2 tournament, and it may actually happen
- Gamers gearing up for area’s first Esports tournament
- MoMe Delivers Video for Major eSports Event With Net Insight’s Cloud Solution
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Qualifying Series Announced
- Best Overwatch 2 Escape Room codes
- Underdogs No More: Highlights From Quest Esports’ Press Conference
- Q&A on Leadership in Esports
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!