All posts tagged "BLAST"
/ 5 months ago
Esports tournament organiser BLAST has teamed up with business and employers’ organisation the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) in a bid...
/ 5 months ago
A wide and surprisingly diverse array of partnerships saw light this April.
/ 6 months ago
Esports production company and tournament organiser BLAST has entered a partnership with London-based sports solutions firm The Sports Consultancy (TSC).
- Planet Zoo is getting some spooky night-themed DLC just in time for Halloween
- When to Watch the Kiriko Overwatch Animated Short at TwitchCon
- Das Keyboard MacTigr review: a brilliant typing experience
- No Man’s Sky’s big 4.0 update is out now with some very lengthy patch notes
- Gotham Knights executive producer complains of spoilers, after artbook appears to surface
- What’s going on with Overwatch 2?
- MW2’s Launch Trailer Reveals Intense, Cinematic Campaign
- Next free game on Epic Game Store will be ToeJam & Earl
- Pilotwings 64 lands on Nintendo Switch Online next week
- Nier Automata’s Switch port is very impressive – but not quite perfect
- Splatoon 3’s next Splatfest will be Pokémon themed
- Live service games still a focus for Platinum Games, despite Babylon Fall’s poor reception
- Catan is heading to PlayStation and Xbox consoles in 2023
- Disco Elysium dev alleges team members were “fired on false premises”
- Square Enix Advising Players to Change Final Fantasy 14 Passwords Due to Hack
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!