All posts tagged "Esports betting"
Commercial/ 1 year ago
Analysing how betting companies are impacting the esports sponsorship landscape
It should come as no surprise that betting companies have identified opportunities in the esports market as it continues to experience...
Personnel/ 1 year ago
GRID promotes Mikael Westerling to Chief Sales Officer
Esports data platform GRID has announced that its former VP of Business Development, Mikael Westerling, has been promoted to Chief Sales...
Markets/ 1 year ago
React Gaming Group to operate LOOT.BET platform in Philippines via HHRP
Generationz Gaming Entertainment, a subsidiary of Canadian esports and iGaming company React Gaming Group, has signed a white-label agreement with Philippine...
Commercial/ 1 year ago
Oddin.gg acquires esports marketing agency Thousand Lives
Esports live-odds provider Oddin.gg has announced the acquisition of esports betting marketing agency Thousand Lives.
OES Online eSports are our gold sponsor. They cover live esports events and the latest esports news. Check them out.
- UTA Signs Esports Company GameSquare
- The Rise of eSports: How Competitive Gaming is Taking the World by Storm
- An LCS veteran has role swapped to support, joins NA amateur team
- CS2 introduces game-changing chicken mechanic—and everyone loves it
- CS2 June 6 update patch notes
- Esports Under Threat as Twitch’s New Advertising Guidelines Target Third-Party Ads
- Twitch’s new advertisement policy could be devastating for eSports
- M0NESY and NiKo stunned by one new CS2 feature
- Coca-Cola and Riot Games join forces to create League of Legends-inspired flavour
- Global Esports and Velocity Gaming set to clash in VCL South Asia Split 2 Showmatch
- Spotlight On: Faculty Focus on DEI in Esports at Conference
- Eighty Percent of the World’s Esports Followers Live in the Asia-Pacific Says New Study
- Evil Geniuses confirm Valorant star Demon1 will play at VCT Masters Tokyo
- Diablo 4 Players express disappointment over the lack of enough Social Features at Launch
- Revenant Esports enters ‘Counter-Strike: Global Offensive’ tournament with prize pool of Rs 2 crore –
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!