Are the VCS Missing Worlds Again?
Vietnam’s Championship Series (VCS) teams have missed the last two Worlds tournaments (since 2019) and MSI 2021, due to the Covid 19 situation limiting travel possibilities. Now it looks like history might be about to repeat itself as both of the VCS seeds face severe visa issues ahead of Worlds 2022.
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet trailer shows off auto-battling Let’s Go feature
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’s campaign entangles Task Force 141 in the bloody War on Drugs
- PlayStation trailer which lists Dead Space remake for PS4 is a mistake
- Astralis, G2 and Fnatic suffer shock RMR losses, could miss CS: GO Major
- Stadia fans trying hard to stop their controllers from becoming e-waste
- How to Transfer Skins to Overwatch 2
- Overwatch 2 – How to get Twitch Drops
- You can now pay £100 for a version of Far Cry 6 with an expansion Ubisoft is yet to announce
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X/S next year
- When Does Fortnitemares 2022 Start?
- Brazil becomes latest market to approve Microsoft acquisition of Activision-Blizzard
- Bandai Namco acquires majority stake in Park Beyond creator Limbic Entertainment
- Moonbreaker’s take on Warhammer is awkward, but I like it
- Divided Moon likely confirmed next week – Next Apex Legends Map
- Prodeus review – a fearsome hybrid of old and new FPS ideas
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!