Jinggg’s Valorant crosshair and video settings
The VCT Masters Reykjavik have thrown quite a few surprises in terms of teams making it to the top four. Along with Zeta Division and LOUD, Paper Rex is one of the teams that has been dominating opponents in the tournament so far. A big reason for Paper Rex’s success at Reykjavik have been the deadly duo of f0rsaken and Jinggg. The two players are very aggressive and work off each other to get frags and get that early dominance in a round. Here are Jinggg’s Valorant settings and crosshair settings.
- Microsoft says Elden Ring, GTA5 Xbox cloud listings due to “bug”
- Sony announces August PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium games
- The Secret of Monkey Island saw 25% of its dialogue cut before release
- Farthest Frontier understands the best moments of city-builders are the beginnings
- SMPR & Moist surprisingly dominant in Group A – RLCS Worlds 2022
- Splatoon 3 gets three-way fights and a demo later this month
- A free demo for The DioField Chronicle is out now
- Cult of the Lamb review – a genre mash-up with a lot of ideas
- Xbox announces Gamescom 2022 line-up
- How to Fire Staff in Two Point Campus
- Pokémon Go’s ticketed global summer finale detailed
- Weird Apex Bug is Giving Legends the Wrong Abilities
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 cut campaign detailed in huge cache of documents
- Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles anime to debut at Pokémon World Championships
- Can You Turn Off the Radio in Two Point Campus?
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!