Respawn Entertainment calls out players for harassing developers
Apex Legends players have been having a difficult time with all the bugs and unresolved issues with the game. The game is very playable and enjoyable, but there are small irritants here or there that can leave players frustrated.
- EU Regulators Reportedly Seek Acquisition Feedback from Microsoft Competitors
- Planet Zoo is getting some spooky night-themed DLC just in time for Halloween
- Robin Gosens FIFA 23 Challenges: How to Complete the Road to the Knockouts Objective
- Dejan Kulusevski FIFA 23: How to Complete the Road to the Knockouts SBC
- Super Mario Bros. Movie Ad Leaks Peach’s Appearance
- When to Watch the Kiriko Overwatch Animated Short at TwitchCon
- Das Keyboard MacTigr review: a brilliant typing experience
- No Man’s Sky’s big 4.0 update is out now with some very lengthy patch notes
- Gotham Knights executive producer complains of spoilers, after artbook appears to surface
- What’s going on with Overwatch 2?
- MW2’s Launch Trailer Reveals Intense, Cinematic Campaign
- Next free game on Epic Game Store will be ToeJam & Earl
- Pilotwings 64 lands on Nintendo Switch Online next week
- Nier Automata’s Switch port is very impressive – but not quite perfect
- Splatoon 3’s next Splatfest will be Pokémon themed
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!