FNCS Grand Finals in Oceania & Asia have some eye-catching duos
The FNCS, Fortnite Championship Series, has had an incredible season. Chapter 3 Season 3 has been full of great moments, intense matches and quality players. In each region, the final 50 duos are prepared to duke it out in less than two weeks.
cele Reyna 88 and duos partner Knight are among the best this round. They took the top spot on the leaderboard in the Semi-Finals with 1,055 points. They have to be one of the favorites, and it’s always enjoyable to watch a winning team.
- Fatal Fury returns, after more than 20 years
- When is Fortnite Season 4? Start date, leaks & more
- Overwatch Anniversary Remix: Vol. 3 Start Date Announced
- Faze supamen on Ascent: “Babybay happened. This guy was on a heater, man. Every round I’d be looking at the kill feed and he’d get three or four on almost every single round. That’s when we all knew that this series was ours.”
- Street Fighter 6 introduces series’ first female African American fighter
- Blizzard battling Diablo 4 leaks
- Bloodborne’s gun parrying added to Elden Ring in new mod
- SNK Announces New Fatal Fury Game in Development
- Elden Ring fan creates Walking Mausoleum out of Lego
- Is Phasmophobia on Xbox Game Pass?
- Watch Master Chief and Doomguy duke it out in God of War mod
- Watch Master Chief and Doomguy duke it out in God of War
- Blizzard responds to fan outcry after Overwatch 2 microtransaction debacle
- Groups favorites settled for RLCS Worlds 2022 & Wildcard Recap
- Who is the Iron Boar in LoL and how do they associate with the Udyr rework?
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!