Fortnite First-Person and Zero Build esports viable?
Fortnite has become sort of iconic in its field for being a third-person Battle Royale shooter. Those are not as common, especially when it comes to BR games. In the nearly five years that Fortnite has been active, they’ve never once introduced a new point of view. However, that seems poised to change as leaks are suggesting that Epic Games has already begun working on it.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man PC: why we aren’t posting our review today
- Long-in-the works Half-Life 2 VR mod gets public beta next month
- How to Expel Students in Two Point Campus
- When Do Tower of Fantasy Servers Open?
- Tower of Fantasy Download Size Listed
- How Many Courses Are There in Two Point Campus?
- Microsoft says Elden Ring, GTA5 Xbox cloud listings due to “bug”
- Sony announces August PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium games
- Is Two Point Campus on Switch?
- The Secret of Monkey Island saw 25% of its dialogue cut before release
- Farthest Frontier understands the best moments of city-builders are the beginnings
- SMPR & Moist surprisingly dominant in Group A – RLCS Worlds 2022
- Splatoon 3 gets three-way fights and a demo later this month
- A free demo for The DioField Chronicle is out now
- Cult of the Lamb review – a genre mash-up with a lot of ideas
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!