EV.io First Person Shooter Crypto Game Review
EV.io is the first person shooter game that has taken the crypto esports world by storm as they have just announced their first event, via the Istanbul Blockchain week being held in November.
This game is brought to us by Addicting Games, an online games platform that has been around since the early 2000s. They release easy access games that have players hooked. Similar to mobile phone apps. However, do not let this put you off EV.io as this could be their most groundbreaking title to date.
- Self-assured DarkZero eager to flex BO3 muscles at Six Invitational 2023 after missing out on two Majors in 2022
- Half of the VCT LOCK//IN teams begin grueling travel day
- Here’s how VALORANT esports was affected by the earthquakes in Turkey
- SMALL CAP IDEAS: Beckham-backed Guild Esports
- ‘This is just so weird’: Doublelift explains why LeTigress’ TSM monologue missed the mark
- Cloud9 adds Silk Road star to VALORANT lineup
- LS and Caedrel agree on the best AD carry in LEC right now
- CDL Major 2 breaks viewership records amid reports of switch from Twitch to YouTube
- Bayes Esports receives more fundings in A4 round
- Global Esports Wins the OS BGMI Invitational War in Dominant Fashion
- Can You Visit Hogsmeade in Hogwarts Legacy?
- Does Hogwarts Legacy Have a Morality System?
- Is Attack on Titan Coming to Fortnite Chapter 4 in 2023?
- We begged Blacklist International’s CEO until he finally clued us in on their new MLBB roster
- Vyral Esports Compound builds community around video gaming
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!