Offbrand – Ludwig Launches Content Creation Company
Ludwig has gone to new heights since he left Twitch. Between hosting Fortnite tournaments, he’s found time for new ventures and adventures. This week Ludwig is launching a new creative agency built around facilitating streamers expanding their creative output. It’s called Offbrand.
Ludwig has gone from a huge name in Smash Bros to being one of the biggest streamers out there. His Twitch subathons were record-breaking, yet he eventually made the jump over to YouTube and reinvigorated the debate over YouTube vs Twitch. Since making the move though, he’s expanded out. He hosts tournaments, and even held a game show on the platform. These exciting new types of content creation seem to have inspired Ludwig to go even further.
- Nintendo claims it did not shut down Smash World Tour, but the community isn’t buying it
- Almost caught the captain: KuroKy to lead Nigma in 2023 DPC despite retirement rumors
- S4th times the charm: Alliance brings back some familiar faces for latest Dota 2 rebuild
- Chamber’s not alone: Nearly every VALORANT agent receives a change in the 5.12 patch
- Scump’s last ride in CDL goes off the rails early due to controversial delay between OpTic and RØKKR
- Halo Infinite’s multiplayer creative director leaves 343 Industries as game’s future gets murkier
- The CDL is back on Twitch, but fans can’t simp over Simp in chat
- Liquid acquires World Champion jungler, goes full Korean with revamped LCS roster for 2023
- New NA VALORANT Challengers League info points to a cutthroat season fans won’t want to miss
- Owakening leads Boston Breach in major upset to kick off 2023 CDL season
- CS:GO fan literally names his son after FalleN
- Confused about Overwatch 2’s Butterfinger sprays? You’re not alone
- Fan creates amazing version of CS:GO’s Dust II in VALORANT—but you can’t play it
- A fan-favorite map is finally making a return to VALORANT
- Puckett returns to Call of Duty, will host CDL’s 2023 season
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!