Will YouTube’s ‘Corrections’ Feature Prevent Creator Bans?
On the 15th of June, YouTube announced an all-new “Corrections” feature on its platform. This feature, aimed at avoiding inaccurate information, or in some cases, ‘fake news’, will allow creators to correct their content after publishing it without removing it entirely. While it seems like a rather ‘entry-level’ addition at present, there is scope for the feature to be expanded further down the line. For now, we’re interested in figuring out if the YouTube corrections feature will allow creators to avoid potential bans, unfair or otherwise.
In recent years, we’ve seen a sudden and sharp uptick in the ‘fake news’ craze. At the lowest level, misinformation causes critics to cry ‘fake news’, but at the most severe levels, ‘truly’ fake news can be career-ending and life-threatening stuff. Today, our digital-dependent society is driven forwards on the backs of increasingly popular social media platforms. It’s all too easy for something to be said, taken out of context, misconstrued, or slammed as fake news.
- Arenas matches will not count toward Summer Sundown rewards in Apex
- Does Hypercharge: Unboxed Have Crossplay?
- 00 Nation win first ‘SKLASSICO’ to knock Imperial out of IEM Cologne
- Hypercharge: Unboxed Cheats
- MLB The Show 22 June Monthly Awards: How to Complete Fast
- IceManIsaac Shows Off Laser Beam KG M40 Warzone Loadout
- Is Hypercharge: Unboxed Coming to PS5?
- Fall Guys’ move to free-to-play gives game second wind on Twitch
- FaZe Swagg Reveals Advanced Warfare ‘ASM1 Speakeasy’ Warzone Loadout
- Madden NFL 23 Ratings Reveal: When is it?
- Itch.io bundle of indie games for abortion funds surpasses $200,000 goal with 8 days remaining
- Is Hypercharge: Unboxed Coming to Xbox?
- Diana Taurasi, Sue Bird Named NBA 2K23 WNBA Edition Cover Athletes
- What is Hypercharge: Unboxed?
- Can Ledyba be Shiny in Pokémon GO?
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!