Blizzard has just announced that they will permaban all cheaters.
After the ending of the insanely popular free beta, Blizzard announced their standpoint on cheating. All players to be found to be using something that gives them an unfair advantage will permanently removed from the game.
No warnings, no second chances.
Hackusations against Cloud 9’s “Surefour” have taken off on reddit and youtube. Many clips that might provide evidence of his cheating have been uploaded on youtube.
Surefour locking onto an enemy behind the wall
With such an aggressive stance from Blizzard, hopefully the amount of cheaters will remain to a minimum.
If you think someone is cheating, send an email to [email protected] with any information or images that might help them make a decision.
- Rainbow Six Siege roster has been acquired by Rogue
- Overwatch drops Lucioball mode and limited items!
- “Nadeshot” Starts His Own ESports Organization
- WASD or ESDF which is better for CS:GO?
- Panda Global Creates New League
- The Evolution of the LAN Event
- CLG CS:GO Roster Falling Apart
- Legitimizing eSports One Player At A Time
- ITG is looking to sponsor with growing organizations!
- Fly By Night Companies – Welcome To eSports
- Hitbox VS Twitch
- Porn Has No Spot In ESports
- AK-47 | Frontside Misty Giveaway
- What Does ELeague Mean For CS:GO
- Best Looking CS:GO Teams