Dota 2: The Top Carries in Patch 7.31d
We take a closer look at which carries are at the top of the meta in Dota 2 since patch 7.31d dropped.
Like most new patches in Dota 2, this one introduced a couple of new things. Even though the latest update has only been out for a couple of weeks, it already has an effect on the current meta. As expected, we’ve started seeing heroes that were not that popular before.
- Does Hypercharge: Unboxed Have Crossplay?
- 00 Nation win first ‘SKLASSICO’ to knock Imperial out of IEM Cologne
- Hypercharge: Unboxed Cheats
- MLB The Show 22 June Monthly Awards: How to Complete Fast
- IceManIsaac Shows Off Laser Beam KG M40 Warzone Loadout
- Is Hypercharge: Unboxed Coming to PS5?
- Fall Guys’ move to free-to-play gives game second wind on Twitch
- FaZe Swagg Reveals Advanced Warfare ‘ASM1 Speakeasy’ Warzone Loadout
- Madden NFL 23 Ratings Reveal: When is it?
- Itch.io bundle of indie games for abortion funds surpasses $200,000 goal with 8 days remaining
- Is Hypercharge: Unboxed Coming to Xbox?
- Diana Taurasi, Sue Bird Named NBA 2K23 WNBA Edition Cover Athletes
- What is Hypercharge: Unboxed?
- Can Ledyba be Shiny in Pokémon GO?
- BIG and Sprout, the 2 German teams at IEM Cologne, are out of the tournament
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!