Dota 2: Which Heroes Are Not That Good in Patch 7.31d
The newest patch in Dota 2 brought some notable changes to the current meta. Even though we expected patch 7.31d to include a couple of minor changes, the patch had a massive impact on the current meta and some heroes.
Interestingly, we often see heroes like Zeus in the mid-lane and even Pudge in the safe lane. Most pro teams are slowly adapting to the changes, so we expect to see even more interesting things in the future.
- C9 White forfeits Game Changers match against Immortals after missing start time by two minutes
- EG execute deathless game over TSM to start week four of 2022 LCS Summer Split
- EG execute perfect game over TSM to start week four of 2022 LCS Summer Split
- Fnatic finds synergy; beats G2 Esports in third LEC Summer Split match of the week
- Everything unveiled for Genshin Impact’s Version 2.8 update
- Bethesda Staff Reportedly Frustrated With Limited Access to Reproductive Healthcare
- Bethesda Staff Reportedly Frustrated By Limited Access to Reproductive Healthcare
- Overwatch 2 Adds Damage Mitigation to Scoreboard
- Ubisoft to Feature In-Game Climate Change Events for Green Game Jam 2022
- How to Complete the Fabien Centonze Shapeshifters Objective in FIFA 22
- New Brigitte Skin Comes With Unique Voice Lines
- How to Complete the Flashback Trent Alexander-Arnold Shapeshifters SBC in FIFA 22
- Everything Announced in the Genshin Impact Version 2.8 Livestream
- How Much is Urfwick in League of Legends?
- Misfits continue win streak with victory over MAD Lions in 2022 LEC Summer Split
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!