The new League of Legends
Interview with Alex “blackDEATH2343” de Lange
The new League of Legends UI
- When did you start playing League of Legends?
- Mid-year 2011 it was also my first MMO game.
- What got you into League of Legends?
- My brother heard about it from a friend and downloaded the game for me while i was in school after that i was hooked.
- How long have you been playing?
- I’ve been playing casually for about 4 years but for this year i have started taking it more seriously.
- What had you say to yourself “I’m going to play this a lot more”?
- I saw pro players such as doublelift and gosu play and that inspired me to improve at the game.
- How did you get to take part in this?
- My account was unsuccessfully hacked and it was Riots way of making it up to me.
- What is your favourite feature about the new UI?
- The layout of your personal profile is really sleek and cool i like that it shows your most played champion.
- What is your least favourite feature?
- The fact that you can’t minimize your friends list.
- Has it become easier to use?
- Yes the UI is much more basic but more stylish so it looks better than the old UI but is even easier to use and navagate.
- Do you feel like it will be a lot to take used to?
- I feel like older league players will take a while as they are used to the old layout but new players should really take to this UI well.
- Is it a bad move to make big changes like this or is this big change for the better?
- No not at all change is what propels us forward into new and unexplored territory and with all the new improvements in the new UI Riot is showing us how good their changes can be.
- What are some new Features that we can look forward to?
- A new champion select is really amazing very sleek and sets it apart from the new UI, We have a new chat system, better profile management and best of all we have a new replay function for Youtubers to record their best moments.
Due to the kindness and willingness i was able to meet up blackDEATH2343 and see the new UI up close and personal but my time was little even though i only played around witht the new UI for a short time I personally am looking forward to the new UI.
- National Students Esports extends partnership with Intel
- Saudi Esports Federation and Stc Group Announce Strategic Partnership
- NAOS Esports gets outright semis berth in VCT Ascension
- Top F1 Esports pro threatens to quit over mandated equipment faults: “It’s so unfair”
- Esports tournaments 2023: All event dates for major competitions
- Esports viewership has grown 3x since 2017 — but not uniformly, report finds
- Esports in Higher Ed: How the Right Peripherals Can Boost Multiplayer Gaming
- AUEM 23 Preview: The University Esports Masters Teams
- CS veteran wants to revive legendary squad for CS2 tournament, and it may actually happen
- Gamers gearing up for area’s first Esports tournament
- MoMe Delivers Video for Major eSports Event With Net Insight’s Cloud Solution
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Qualifying Series Announced
- Best Overwatch 2 Escape Room codes
- Underdogs No More: Highlights From Quest Esports’ Press Conference
- Q&A on Leadership in Esports
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!