Interview with Anthony “Fr05tByTe” Amos
Armor Legion Gaming (ALG) Legions
Anthony “Fr05tByTe” Amos
Mr.Amos is on the left
- How many years have you been in the battlefield scene?
I’ve been in the Battlefield scene since Battlefield 2 was out, so about 6 years now.
- What is it you do for you team?
I manage the players and positions and in game I am the Bomb carrier because we play Squad Obliteration, I also communicate back and forth with our Sponsors
- How do you help your team out when they practice or play games?
I Help them by Setting up a warm up Routine before games and implement those Routines in Practice to help better our game, we even just sit on Tacnet and Draw up strategies. I do definitely Sit in TeamSpeak in our game and encourage everyone and keep our team morale at the highest.
- Is this the first team you are managing?
No it is not, i have managed 3 teams previously, TWC knights, HB Sorrows and DHK Paradigm.
- What do you expect from your team?
For them to play their best, for them to encourage each other, definitely have fun.
What in your opinion is the most important aspect of managing a team?
Respect and team work, you need your team to build a synergy together and help you where you need it and give respect where you want respect back.
- What is your biggest concern about being the manager?
My biggest Concern is that Our team Doesn’t Perform as required or that we lose valuable members to other clans, that happens regularly but so far we still have all our players.
- What is the biggest news you have given your team?
- Who is the most valuable player on your team and why?
Well that’s a Difficult one, Its either Myself or MunKy, we both have the same amount of experience and a team doesn’t consist of one, so to me all 5 players are Most Valuable, but technically myself and MunKy are.
- Is it difficult having players across the country if you do not what is it like getting them together?
It is very difficult because If the player is a core 5 player and can’t make it to Rage then we have a major problem, as that means we need to use another player who may not be as good as the core 5 player, we actually had a player from Namibia and we are working to get him here for the Rage finals.
- What are you goals for the team?
To make a large impression for years to come and to dominate at Rage, I want the team to show people that Gaming isn’t Stupid, that it is indeed very challenging and Hard work gets put into it, one of the Goals is definitely to Show kids that gaming isn’t for nerds and to get them away from the Drugs.
- What is the South African Battlefield competitive scene like taking into account LAN’s?
It is very intense, There are a few teams, around about 40 but only 10 Prem and 10 1st Division, Once it comes down to game time, its Pure concentration and at a LAN it’s amazing, a few weeks ago there was a LAN called LanX and many Battlefield teams took part, when you get that 5 man clutch or you win the round and you look behind you and you have about 30 people watching you and your whole team shouts, it’s amazing. You can stand up and finally shake the hand of the team you play and see their faces, not just a name on a screen, but one of the unique things are that you can finally see who is using macros or something as at a LAN, they don’t shoot nearly as good as if when they are home.
- Is there anything you would like to say?
Competitive Gaming takes a lot of hard work and determination and it’s not just for nerds, it does pay off and you must just put your mind to it, if you are not good at it now, keep going, i was a noob once too.
Twitter for ALG and Tt eSports
- National Students Esports extends partnership with Intel
- Saudi Esports Federation and Stc Group Announce Strategic Partnership
- NAOS Esports gets outright semis berth in VCT Ascension
- Top F1 Esports pro threatens to quit over mandated equipment faults: “It’s so unfair”
- Esports tournaments 2023: All event dates for major competitions
- Esports viewership has grown 3x since 2017 — but not uniformly, report finds
- Esports in Higher Ed: How the Right Peripherals Can Boost Multiplayer Gaming
- AUEM 23 Preview: The University Esports Masters Teams
- CS veteran wants to revive legendary squad for CS2 tournament, and it may actually happen
- Gamers gearing up for area’s first Esports tournament
- MoMe Delivers Video for Major eSports Event With Net Insight’s Cloud Solution
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Qualifying Series Announced
- Best Overwatch 2 Escape Room codes
- Underdogs No More: Highlights From Quest Esports’ Press Conference
- Q&A on Leadership in Esports
Age of Empires Apex Legends Astralis Best of BLAST Business Chess CoD Counter-Strike Destiny 2 Dota 2 ESL Esports Esports Around The World Esports betting Esports Partnership Events Exclusive News FGC FIFA Fortnite General Halo Hardware Hearthstone League of Legends Legends of Runeterra Minecraft MMO Mobile MTG Oceania Overwatch Pokémon PUBG Rainbow 6 Rocket League Sponsored Streaming Teamfight Tactics Transfers Valorant Wild Rift World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh!